When it comes to choosing your pole building features, Pole Barns Direct offers a variety of doors and windows to complete your building. From simple solid entry doors to custom-built Dutch doors, we can make it happen. Information about Sliding Doors and Garage Doors can be found on their respective pages.
(Note: Windows and doors featured are only available as part of building packages. Pole Barns Direct does not sell them individually at this time.)
Our custom-built Dutch doors are fully functional and add charm and extra style to any equestrian or agricultural pole barn.
Pole Barns Direct offers two main styles of service or entry doors:
All doors are available in left or right hand options, and can be set to swing in or out.
Natural light is a huge plus in any post frame building, and we have a variety of windows available:
- Horizontal vinyl sliding (3×2, 3×3)
- A popular option for pole barn windows
- Screens included
- Vinyl single hung (3×4, 3×5)
- Gives a more residential look
- Screens included, grids between the glass available
- Fixed transom (6×2)
- Adds light, while maintaining the security of your pole building
All windows feature insulated glass.
Clear panel is another way you can take advantage of natural light in your pole barn, and it is often more cost-effective than traditional windows. Made of a durable, corrugated poly-carbonate, clear panel is typically 2’ tall and is installed near the top of the sidewalls.
- Available in clear, white and smoke
- Transmits more light and has greater resistance to yellowing than traditional fiberglass panels
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and wind uplift
Clear panel is only recommended for use in unfinished post frame buildings. Because it doesn’t seal like a traditional window, you would not be able to insulate the area with the clear panel. If you do plan to finish and insulate the inside of your pole building, you could install the fixed transom windows (mentioned above) in the same location.