Why Choose Steel Roofing & Siding?
- Durable – more resistant to to wind, storms, hail and heat than traditional roofing and siding
- Long-lasting – longer life expectancy than shingles and vinyl siding
- Energy-efficient – metal reflects solar radiant heat
- Environmentally-friendly – metal is 100% recyclable
Here at Pole Barns Direct, we know using the right steel roofing and siding is crucial to the life of your post frame building. That’s why we offer only the best metal for your pole barn kit:
- Lifetime paint warranty
- 29-guage high tensile steel (26-guage also available)
- Dent-resistant, weather-tight, minimal expansion/contraction
- Extremely resistant to mildew, peeling, flaking, chalking and fading
- Galvalume coated – a patented aluminum-zinc alloy coating that provides a heavy-duty base for primer and pigment coats
- Top coat is pigmented silicone polyester specifically designed to withstand the effects of sun, wind, rain, heat and cold
Our pole barn packages also include all the metal trims and accessories needed to complete the building. The fasteners used for the pole building roofing and siding are color-matched powder coated screws. These screws self-tap through the metal (no need to pre-drill), and also have a neoprene washer to correctly seal the metal.
Pole Barns Direct carries every kind of trim needed to complete your project. If we don’t have it, we can make it. When your trims arrive at your site, they’ll be shrink-wrapped to avoid unnecessary damage during shipping.